HR Recruit have another Learning & Development Manager job vacancy for a Doncaster based client handled by our Yorkshire team.
Our client in the industrial sector is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Manager. The role is full time but the client will consider candidates looking to work 4 days. Managing a team of 3 you will report into the HR Director.
- Strong understanding of the organisation’s goals to effectively create a training strategy to fit
- Act as the first point of contact for all training and development requirements and queries within the organisation
- Design and effective training programmes and help with the delivery and facilitation.
- Adopt a blended approach of training techniques including classroom sessions, coaching, e-learning
- Deliver training programmes as required
- Build relationships with external training suppliers
- Be accountable for the apprenticeship levy and health and safety
- Accountable for the management of projects and various stakeholders within the organisation
- Degree, CIPD or CTP qualified
- Relevant experience of delivering third party training solutions
- Track record of management development and a variety of training and development techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Confident presenter and public speaker
- Creative thinker with the ability to work on own initiative
- Experienced in excel, power point etc.
In return you will receive a salary of between 55-60K plus benefits.