HR Recruit have another Organisational Development Manager job vacancy for a Birmingham based client handled by our Midlands team.
HR Recruit is currently seeking an Organisational Development Manager for a growing group of companies whose original vision was to deliver a range of children’s social care solutions globally. However, during the last 12 months they have expanded their portfolio rapidly to include a range of diverse companies delivering everything from marketing to AI tech solutions and restaurants. Now their portfolio consists of established businesses as well as start-up’s. One of the exciting challenges which this brings is to engender and sustain a high-performance culture across the group. Their change programme is a vital part of their overall business strategy to build on their values of innovation, curiosity and authenticity. This will embed their values of a collaborative culture where staff also feel connected, engaged, rewarded and cared for. We are looking for an experienced change practitioner with a demonstrable track record of transforming culture.
Key Responsiblities include:
- To design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions
- To design and facilitate in house events to support the achievement of the required culture
- Build staff engagement and a culture of innovation, learning and collaboration
- To support specific performance and cultural improvement initiatives
- To design and implement a set of leadership competencies
- To design, develop and manage transformative leadership development programmes for all executives and managers
- To develop an approach to talent management and succession planning and to co-ordinate the contributions of individuals and teams to ensure effective implementation
- To develop and implement well-being schemes
- To design initiatives which recognise and reward staff for performance and application of core values
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualification in Organisation Development (ideally)
- Level 7 CIPD qualified
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Change management skills
- Resilient and flexible to change, with an ability to manage a high workload
- Significant experience of designing and implementing complex organisation change and interventions supporting culture change
- Proven track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting organisational change, influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results
In return you will receive a salary of up to £40K + car and benefits
To see further information about our HR Recruitment Services please see our website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.