HR Recruit have another Part-Time HR Manager job vacancy for a Stevenage based client handled by our South East team.
Our client, a long established and successful organisation is recruiting a Part-Time HR Manager on an interim to long term basis based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire. This is a hands-on role with great visibility within the business as you will be part of the senior management team. The role will give you the opportunity to add value and implement your own ideas whilst being the focal point of contact for HR within the business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement full 360 – degree recruitment plan from placing job adverts through to interviewing and induction.
- Develop and implement the HR Strategy to support the organisation’s business plan and structure.
- Establish and manage an effective business focused HR function ensuring compliance with statutory legislation
- Develop, implement and maintain Company HR policies and procedures to ensure adherence and provide advice and support to the management team.
- Review employee engagement and retention and input action plans to improve
- Manage, evaluate and support the “performance development review process” and assist managers in identifying training and development needs. Develop both individual and company training plans.
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
- Keep up to date with UK employment legislation
- Monitor and develop performance appraisal systems
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Ideally qualified to degree level
- Qualified CIPD member or other HR qualification
- Must have at least 5 years previous HR generalist experience
- Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of recruitment and interviewing across various job roles ideally in a sales environment
- Ability to work autonomously, use own initiative and have a can-do attitude
- Hands-on and get involved in all tasks
- Flexible, enthusiastic attitude, ability to work to deadlines
- Confident manner and good interpersonal skills
The client is flexible with the hours. Ideally they are looking for approx 3 days or 20 hours over 4/5 days. There is no fixed term to the interim role as there is either opportunity for the role to go permanent or to recruit a permanent replacement. This role would suit an experienced HR Manager, HR Advisor or HR Consultant. In return, you will receive a day rate of between £250-£350 per day.