HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a Leamington Spa based client which is being handled by our Midlands team
Our client in the educational sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor for their base in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire. A 12 month FTC, there is a high possibility that the role will become permanent. This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor/HR Officer. Day-to-day you’ll be providing effective HR guidance to managers, and delivering effective solutions across a range of HR policies and procedures. You will also be expected to offer solid generalist support across a range of business critical projects.
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries from managers and employees
- Implementing a clear working knowledge of employment law to provide sage advice to the management team across the UK
- Working in line within service level agreements when provides requests for advice
- Leading the training and development programme for employees
- Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
- CIPD qualified or be actively working towards.
- At least 3 years HR Experiene
- A working knowledge of current employment law and practice
- Able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing project work with successful, measureable outcomes.
- Be commercially focused
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing a generalist HR service and supporting change management projects (including TUPE, restructuring)
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and hit the ground running by being able to manage a high workload.
You will need to hold a full driving license as travelling between various local sites will be necessary. In return, the candidate will receive a salary of between £30-35K + generous holidays and benefits.