HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Cardiff based client which is being handled by our Wales team
Our client, an SME in the financial services sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Manager for a newly created role in Newport, South Wales. The client will consider candidates looking for reduced hours. Reporting directly into the CFO this is a stand-alone hands-on role. The purpose of the role it to manage all aspects of HR Management for the group including recruitment, development and HR administration.
- Lead and manage all employee relations issues including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievance hearings, sickness absence, retirement, redundancy
- Provide advice and support on recruitment and selection strategies.
- Advise line managers on terms and conditions of employment and share knowledge and best practice
- Develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
- Manage all aspects of HR administration including sickness absence, holiday entitlement, pension and benefits package
- Work with Senior Management Team to develop reward strategy.
- Carry out new starter inductions.
- Manage talent and succession planning.
- Advise company on establishing best culture for employee happiness and welfare
- Drive alignment between HR strategy and business goals.
- Responsibility for Health and Safety policies and implementation.
- Proven HR generalist experience of three to five years is expected.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills is required together with proven leadership capabilities and solid knowledge of UK employment legislation and its application.
- Experienced in developing and supporting line managers through change.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy is crucial.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team
- Experience of international employment laws is desirable and the candidate will be expected to become the company expert on Dutch employment law and practice.
There is flexibility with start and finish times and the client will consider candidates looking for reduced hours. The holidays are 22 initially rising to 25 plus bank holidays. There is Medical, Income Protection, Death in Service, Pension and the salary is 50-60K FTE.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS