HR Recruit have another Interim HR Advisor Vacancy for a Coventry based client which is being handled by our Midlands team
Our client in the education sector is looking to recruit an experienced and commercially astute HR Advisor for their base in Coventry. A 12 month FTC, there is a high possibility that the role will become permanent. This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor/HR Officer.
- Provide a full range of professional HR guidance and support to the client group. Including: advising on terms and conditions of employment, resolution of work-related issues including grievance, discipline, flexible working, probationary periods, absence and performance management and organisational development.
- Support Managers in hearings associated with grievance, discipline, formal absence, performance and probationary management.
- Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
- Supporting and mentoring the HR Assistants
- The candidate will be CIPD qualified at Level 3 and above, or be actively working towards.
- The candidate will have previous and current experience of working to a similar level within a busy, proactive HR function.
- A working knowledge of current employment law and practice
- Able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing project work with successful, measureable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of operating in a commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing a generalist HR service and supporting change management projects (including TUPE, restructuring)
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and hit the ground running by being able to manage a high workload.
- Able to work autonomously and also as part of a team.
You will need to hold a full driving license as travelling between various local sites will be necessary. In return, the candidate will receive a salary of between £25,508 - £30,303 per annum + generous holidays and benefits.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.