HR Recruit have another Interim Part-Time HR Manager Vacancy for an Oxford based client which is being handled by our South East team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a fast-growing technology business based in Didcot, Oxfordshire for a P-T HR Manager for 9 months. A newly created, stand-alone role allows the candidate to be able to set up the function from the beginning. There is also an opportunity for the role to become permanent after the 9 month contract.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement full 360 – degree recruitment plan from placing job adverts through to induction.
• Develop and implement the HR Strategy to support the organisation’s business plan and structure.
• Establish and manage an effective business focused HR function ensuring compliance with statutory legislation
• Develop, implement and maintain Company HR policies and procedures to ensure adherence and provide advice and support to the management team.
• Develop, implement and maintain an appropriate salary/benefits structure and range of incentive schemes for employees including EMI Options, performance bonuses and commission
• Manage the recruitment, engagement and retention of employee resource.
• Manage, evaluate and support the “performance development review process” and assist managers in identifying training and development needs. Develop both individual and company training plans.
• Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
• Keep up to date with UK employment legislation
• Monitor and develop performance appraisal systems
• Monitor all employee records to include maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness and provide regular reports to the senior management team
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Ideally qualified to degree level
• Qualified CIPD member or other HR qualification
• Must have at least 5 years previous HR generalist experience
• Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of recruitment and interviews across various job roles
• Experience of the technology sector and/or a fast growth environment would be an advantage
• Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Flexible, enthusiastic attitude, ability to work to deadlines
• Confident manner and good interpersonal skills
The role is for 21 hours and the client is flexible on when the hours are worked. In return you will receive a salary of between 38-42K per annum (pro rata).
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website