HR Recruit has another HR Manager vacancy for a Wigan based client handled by our North West team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the manufacturing sector for an experienced HR Manager/HR Advisor for a 12 month maternity cover. Managing a team of 4, this is a fantastic role for someone to progress their HR career.
- Develop and implement the H R Strategy to support the organisation’s business plan and structure.
- Establish and manage an effective business focused HR function ensuring compliance with statutory legislation – develop, implement and maintain Company HR policies and procedures to ensure adherence and provide advice and support to the management team.
- Ensure the site operates in an ethical manner abiding by the ETI Code of conduct.
- Manage the recruitment and engagement of employee resource.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions within the organisation to enable definition and clarity of the role and individuals job accountabilities.
- Support all aspects of training and development are carried out within the company.
- Manage and evaluate the “performance development review process” and assist managers in identifying training and development needs. Develop both individual and company training plans.
- Investigate and carryout disciplinary and grievance procedures in liaison with managers.
- Manage the site Occupational Health function to ensure a proactive health management strategy for the site.
- Liaise and support Group HR function and Communications team.
- Budget control of HR, Training, Welfare, Occupational Health and Stationary.
The ideal candidate
- Must have at least 5 years previous HR experience
- Have strong communication and influencing skills, building relationships at all levels
- Possess a full driving license as there maybe occasional travel to other sites
- Flexible with hours as you may need to work unsociable hours on the odd occasion
- Have previous experience of working in the manufacturing sector
- Must be available to start at the end of July
In return you will receive a generous salary of between 45-50K depending on experience.