HR Recruit have another HR Officer Vacancy for a Leeds based client which is being handled by our Yorkshire team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Officer to work at a training organisation in Leeds for 9 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to gain additional HR experience and further their career. The ideal candidate must be immediately available.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsibility for day to day personnel issues and using initiative to deal with personnel matters, correspondence and incoming telephone calls.
- Administration of appraisal systems preparing the appropriate appraisal forms
- Dealing with starters, leavers and inductions and conducting exit interviews as appropriate
- Dealing with areas such as maternity, adoption, paternity and sickness.
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating relevant areas of the computerised personnel system, hard copy personnel files and other records.
- Responsibility for the annual updating and re-issuing of both electronic and printed copies of the handbook
- Liaising with payroll to advise them of starters, leavers and any other payroll changes.
- Providing cover for the Recruitment and Training Officer during absences, including dealing with vacancies and co-ordinating staff development administration.
- Significant experience of working in a Personnel Department.
- Extensive administration experience and the ability to produce accurate work, paying attention to detail.
- Approachable, with the ability to deal with a variety of situations and people in a supportive manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to cope with a demanding workload in a calm and focussed manner.
- A flexible approach to cope with changing priorities.
- Experience of using a computerised personnel system.
- Some knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
The right candidate can expect a salary of 25-28K pro rata.
To see further information about our HR Officer Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR OFFICER JOBS