HR Recruit have another HR Officer Vacancy for a Leeds based client which is being handled by our Yorkshire team
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Officer to work at a training organisation in Leeds for 9 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to gain additional HR experience and further their career. The ideal candidate must be immediately available.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsibility for day to day personnel issues and using initiative to deal with personnel matters, correspondence and incoming telephone calls.
- Administration of appraisal systems preparing the appropriate appraisal forms
- Dealing with starters, leavers and inductions and conducting exit interviews as appropriate
- Dealing with areas such as maternity, adoption, paternity and sickness.
- Maintaining, monitoring and updating relevant areas of the computerised personnel system, hard copy personnel files and other records.
- Responsibility for the annual updating and re-issuing of both electronic and printed copies of the handbook
- Liaising with payroll to advise them of starters, leavers and any other payroll changes.
- Providing cover for the Recruitment and Training Officer during absences, including dealing with vacancies and co-ordinating staff development administration.
- Significant experience of working in a Personnel Department.
- Extensive administration experience and the ability to produce accurate work, paying attention to detail.
- Approachable, with the ability to deal with a variety of situations and people in a supportive manner.
- The ability to use initiative and work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to cope with a demanding workload in a calm and focussed manner.
- A flexible approach to cope with changing priorities.
- Experience of using a computerised personnel system.
- Some knowledge of health and safety in the workplace.
The right candidate can expect a salary of 21-22K pro rata.
To see further information about our HR Officer Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR OFFICER JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.