HR Recruit have another HR Administrator Vacancy for a Swindon based client which is being handled by our South West team
Our client in the industrial sector is looking to recruit an HR Co-ordinator initially for 3 months for a newly created role. There is the opportunity for this role to become permanent. Working as part of the HR team, you will take responsibility for day-to-day HR support and administration providing HR advice across multiple business teams and offices. You will also support the teams recruitment activity as they attract and select future talent.
Key is the ability to prioritise, work as a self-starter with limited guidance seeking to deliver high levels of service and solutions to all the businesses stakeholders. You will be expected to display the highest levels of ethics, discretion, confidentiality and integrity.
- Be the first point of contact for employees on many HR related matters, handling these effectively or escalating as needed.
- Administer all HR-related documentation.
- Perform on boarding and off boarding, records management, benefits administration and support key performance management cycles, reward and incentive plan administration.
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Support the Talent Manager with recruitment administration.
- Help coordinate the recruitment process from application through to offer.
- This includes but not limited to: direct sourcing, CV reviewing, diary management & updating the Applicant tracking system (iCIMS).
- Proven HR experience, we would expect a minimum 3 years in an HR support position, due to the depth and breadth of the role.
- Experience working within the Talent function of an organization, with emphasis on direct souring methods
- Working in a fast paced, corporate and complex organisation will ensure the successful candidate can implement their practical HR & Recruitment experiences
- Good understanding of resourcing and selection practices and hunger to develop in this area.
- Employment law knowledge and exposure to a changing HR environment.
- Comfortable with data, handling and reporting – proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience with HR software systems including ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) and ideally knowledge of SharePoint.
- Self-starter, takes initiative and is independent, but works well as part of a team.
There are flexible start and finish times. In return you will receive a day rate between £150-£180 depending on experience.
To see further information about our HR Administrator Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADMINISTRATOR JOBS