HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a London – City based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
HR Recruit currently have an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner for an organisation consisting of companies within retail, hospitality and the Arts. This is a newly created role based in West London. This role will be working independently in London whilst working closely with the rest of the HR team in Scotland and Somerset to manage the day to day operations of the function. This is mainly an implementation role bringing together the newly formed company and aligning the policies and procedures from the separate entities. You will be looking at the function through a strategic lens and identifying areas for process and workflow improvements, embedding best practice HR processes and working closely with stakeholders to build excellent relationships and to ensure they receive the best possible employee experience.
- Act as business partner to the London HQ Office Senior Managers and Executives for all HR Operational matters.
- Act as an employee advocate ensuring that our employees feel both aligned to and enjoying our values.
- Act as administrative expert ensuring all HR systems and processes are applied efficiently and effectively.
- Act as a Change Agent demonstrating leadership of our values and the high standard we set.
- Contribute to and lead strategic projects to positively contribute to the sustainability for the Company.
- Strong generalist HR knowledge including current knowledge of UK employment law
- Be able to work independently and also as part of a team.
- Be self- motivated and possess a can-do attitude.
- Strong leadership skills with a specific focus on delivering projects
- Excellent strategic thinker – working closely with the Head of HR
- You must hold a valid UK license as there will be travel to other local locations on an ad-hoc basis.
This is a fantastic role to work in a newly formed organisation and be part of their expansion plans. The hours are 40 per week with the option of working from home on occasion. In return you will receive a salary of between 40-45K plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
HR Business Partner, North London, London
HR Business Partner, South London, London
HR Business Partner, Central London, London
HR Business Partner, East London, London
HR Business Partner, West London, London