HR Recruit have another HR Director Vacancy for a Central London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
Our client, an international consulting business is currently recruiting a VP, International Human Resources. Based in Central London, this role will be responsible for managing and leading all day-to-day international human resources functions, strategies, tasks, operational aspects, and processes while leading the respective country-specific HR team members across the UK, Europe, and Asia. Reporting to the Chief HR Officer, this is a hands-on role that will be expected to operate at both a strategic and operational level, oversee and implement global people policies, programs and practices that foster growth, organisational effectiveness, and collaboration in areas including benefits, talent acquisition, compensation, payroll, learning and development, employee relations, and performance management.
- Experience in employment law and employee relations across the UK, Germany, France, India, China, Japan, Ireland, and Belgium
- Partner with senior leaders to identify where organisational change is needed and manage change processes.
- Partner with internal departments and teams by providing consultation and developing people practices, processes and structures to drive their business strategy.
- Extensively partner with the corporate human resources teams across benefits, payroll, compensation, recruiting, and training
- Implement HR strategy within the organisation working alongside business leaders
- Lead and develop the HR team
- Enforce best practices across benefits, talent management, talent acquisition, compensation, learning and development, compliance, and performance management
- Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters and issues
- Develop effective HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus
- Advise on compliance and risk management issues
- Ensure that managers and staff are fully aware of HR policies
- Introduce and drive change management initiatives
- Partner with the corporate recruiting function on the recruitment and onboarding process
- Oversee investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
- Evaluate and make recommendations on cost-effective training and development programmes
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the organisation
- Experience of dealing with sponsorship and immigration matters across countries
- Up to 20% travel (UK, Germany, India, US)
- 5 Direct Reports
- 10+ years of progressive experience in managing, motivating and retaining a high-performance team
- Strong business acumen, communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships at the C-level, and manage complex cross-functional initiatives
- Proven track record of translating high level strategy into actionable operational plans
- Demonstrates a strong command of business drivers and an ability to lead/influence workforce practices to directly impact business results. A strong bias for action, data-supported decisioning, and resourcefulness.
- The candidate will develop a high performing team who is engaged, empowered and enabled to deliver effective, professionalized HR disciplines for its partners across the business and across the globe.
In return you will receive a salary of between 130-150K plus 15% bonus.
To see further information about our HR Director Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR DIRECTOR JOBS