HR Recruit have another HR Administrator Vacancy for a Manchester based client which is being handled by our North West team
Our client, a retail business based in Manchester have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator for their base in the centre of Manchester. Although part of a wider HR team, this is a stand-alone role for the Manchester site. The client will consider candidates looking to work from 30-37.5 hours.
- Being involved in recruitment processes
- Be the first point of contact for HR queries
- Support performance management processes
- Support employee development and training projects
- Assist with employee relations issues
- Assist with organisational communications
- Maintain employee records
- Ensure safety and wellbeing best practice is being implemented
- Ensure that employee confidentiality is adhered to
- Involved in rota management with the team
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Ability to work to deadlines and juggle a varied and busy workload
- Team player
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Desirable to hold a CIPD Level 3 Foundation qualification
- At least 2 years experienced in a HR role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to progress their HR career within a busy retail environment. This role would suit an experienced HR Administrator, HR Assistant or HR Officer. You will be required to work 1 Saturday a month. In return you will receive a salary of between £21,500 - £23,500 (pro rata) and includes 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To see further information about our HR Administrator Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADMINISTRATOR JOBS
HR Administrator, Warrington, Cheshire
HR Administrator, Preston, Lancashire
HR Administrator, Stoke, Staffordshire
HR Administrator, Liverpool, Merseyside
HR Administrator, Bolton, Greater Manchester
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.