HR Recruit have another HR Director Vacancy for a Liverpool based client which is being handled by our North West team
HR Recruit are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Head of HR for an innovative technology company based in Liverpool. Reporting into the Executive team and managing a HR officer this is a newly created role in an expanding organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Develop and implement HR initiatives in line with organisational objectives.
- Translate key data into an effective and commercially focused HR and People Strategy, working with the Executive Team and influencing them on the best course of action
- Provide advice and support across the business on matters of HR policies, reflecting current legislation, best practice and business operations and goals.
- Work with the Executive Team to develop a culture of high performance and reward, making our organisation a great place to work whilst also dealing with under performance quickly and effectively.
- Lead the recruitment of people with the right ‘fit’ (technical and values) with the business when they are needed, whilst building the strong, value-based Employer Brand.
- Ensure that the capability of all individuals and teams is clearly identified and developed to full capacity to achieve high levels of organisational performance.
- Lead people related projects and initiatives that support individual needs and the strategic direction of the business
- Control the HR budget and report on current and future staffing costs and initiatives
- Continuously review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary
- Educated to degree level (Preferably Business/Management/HRM focus)
- CIPD Qualified with evidence of continuous professional development
- Previous experience in a senior HR position
- Experience of working in a high-skilled, highly creative, fast paced environment
- Solid employment law knowledge and proven experience of applying updated legislation to a variety of HR situations.
- A passion for working with people and working beyond the confines of a job description
- Strong communication skills
- HR experience within a technology related business would be desirable but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager looking for their next move or a Head of HR to work in a progressive and forward- thinking environment. You will receive a salary of between 55-65K plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Director Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR DIRECTOR JOBS