HR Recruit have another HR Director Vacancy for a North London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team
Our client, an expanding and inspiring company based in Pinner, Middlesex is looking to recruit an experienced and talented Head of HR to take their HR strategy to the next level. Managing a team of HR professionals you will be astute and commercially aware.
- Delivery of HR strategy in line with business short and long term goals and objectives
- Leading succession planning by identifying critical areas and providing solutions
- Leading company culture within a best practice environment by providing relevant training and driving employee engagement
- Leading and adopting recruitment process to fit with skills shortages and deliver high profile candidates for further succession
- Leading and managing Change Management Programme by on-going workshops, team reviews and consistent communication with employees from all organisational levels
- Design and implementation of company benefits and compensation in line with Company strategy
- Employee relations, absence management, sickness, disciplinary and grievance
Personal attributes and skills:
- Must be a commercial individual who is used to managing HR budgets
- Experience of managing and developing a HR team.
- Be a strong team leader, confident with clients and able to manage internal / external expectations and relationships, cope with pressure, ambitious, network of contacts, able to support as well as challenge, attention to detail, collaborative and be great at coaching.
You must be available for an immediate start or have a short notice period. The holidays for this role are 20 plus bank holidays. This role would suit an experienced HR Manager, HR Business Partner or Head of HR. In return, you will receive a salary of between 50-55K.
To see further information about our HR Director Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR DIRECTOR JOBS