HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Warrington based client which is being handled by our North West team
An exciting opportunity has arisen in an expanding and forwarding thinking pharmaceutical business based in Runcorn for a Human Resources Manager. The newly created role will report into the Managing Director. A HR generalist, you must possess significant Learning & Development experience. The main purpose of the role is to develop and deliver the group’s People Development Strategy through the development of people and processes, including succession planning, talent development, leadership training, performance review and engagement. The role is largely a stand-alone role with administration & HR support through the other companies within the group.
• Supporting the business growth agenda through the development of the Organisational structure and integration of new people and teams
• Driving performance development processes that fully align corporate goals and support all colleagues in objective setting and review
• Developing Succession Planning and Talent Development processes
• Designing Talent development programmes that motivate and retain our key people
• Coordinating structured Coaching & Mentoring programmes
• Designing and facilitating training provision including e-learning and other workplace development
• Promote employee engagement feedback and the development of Internal Communications
• Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including disciplinary and grievance.
• Monitor all employee records to include maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness and provide regular reports to the senior management team.
• Manage starter and leaver procedures.
• Develop and maintain HR Policies.
• Keep up to date with UK employment legislation.
• Support managers and team leaders on all recruitment matters.
Significant knowledge and experience of working at strategic and operational levels across commercial organisations developing Talent/Management/Leadership/Development programmes whilst also demonstrating project management, planning and organisation skills. A team player who can plan and influence but also to deliver within a fast paced, rapidly developing, organisation. Must be comfortable with change, resilient and adaptable.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Tenacious, self-starter, committed and hardworking.
• Honesty and integrity.
• Educated to degree level with a professional HR qualification (Qualified CIPD member).
• Charismatic with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously.
In return you will receive a salary of between 40-45k + benefits.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.