HR Recruit have another HR Director Vacancy for an Northampton based client which is being handled by our Midlands team
Our client, an expanding organisation in the retail sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Director. Based in Northampton, you will report directly into the Board and be responsible for driving the people management strategy within the business. Managing a small team, you will be accountable for all the locations within the UK.
- Create and Implement HR strategy within the organisation working alongside business leaders
- Lead and develop the HR team
- Work closely with business leaders and line management providing expert guidance on a variety of HR matters
- Develop effective HR procedures and policies to reflect business aims and focus
- Advise on compliance and risk management issues
- Oversee investigations and complex employee relations issues
- Act as the externally facing representative for HR for the organisation
- Create and implement succession planning and training
- Extensive experience in a senior HR role
- Qualified CIPD member
- Ability to influence at all levels and deal with a wide range of people
- Strong track-record as a HR generalist
- Experience of managing a team
- Faultless communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware, tough minded
- Solid experience of employment law and UK legislation
- Strong and confident presentation skills
This role would suit an experienced HR Director or a Senior HR Manager looking for their next move. Although largely based in Northampton, you will be expected to visit the locations around the country. In return you will receive a salary of 70-75K plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Director Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR DIRECTOR JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.