HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for an Oxford based client which is being handled by our South East team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a fast-growing technology business based in Didcot, Oxfordshire for a P-T HR Manager for 9 months. A newly created, stand-alone role allows the candidate to be able to set up the function from the beginning. There is also an opportunity for the role to become permanent after the 9 month contract.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement full 360 - degree recruitment plan from placing job adverts through to induction.
• Develop and implement the HR Strategy to support the organisation’s business plan and structure.
• Establish and manage an effective business focused HR function ensuring compliance with statutory legislation
• Develop, implement and maintain Company HR policies and procedures to ensure adherence and provide advice and support to the management team.
• Develop, implement and maintain an appropriate salary/benefits structure and range of incentive schemes for employees including EMI Options, performance bonuses and commission
• Manage the recruitment, engagement and retention of employee resource.
• Manage, evaluate and support the “performance development review process” and assist managers in identifying training and development needs. Develop both individual and company training plans.
• Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues including redundancy and grievance
• Keep up to date with UK employment legislation
• Monitor and develop performance appraisal systems
• Monitor all employee records to include maternity, paternity requests and absence and sickness and provide regular reports to the senior management team
QUALIFICATIONS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Ideally qualified to degree level
• Qualified CIPD member or other HR qualification
• Must have at least 5 years previous HR generalist experience
• Thorough, up-to-date knowledge of employment law
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience of recruitment and interviews across various job roles
• Experience of the technology sector and/or a fast growth environment would be an advantage
• Ability to work autonomously and use own initiative
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Flexible, enthusiastic attitude, ability to work to deadlines
• Confident manner and good interpersonal skills
The role is for 21 hours and the client is flexible on when the hours are worked. In return you will receive a salary of between 38-42K per annum (pro rata).
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.