HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a Central London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team.
Our client in the technology sector is looking to recruit an HR Operational Business Partner for a newly created role based in Central London. The company is an exciting and expanding organisation. The purpose of the role is to roll out HR initiatives across the business and operational structures and consolidates HR reports group wide. This position plays a key role in ensuring successful communication, roll out and adoption of projects including change to business processes, systems and technology
- Assists in rolling out group wide projects and initiatives ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders.
- Provides generalist HR support to business managers in start-up countries and transitions responsibility to local HR teams when applicable.
- Provides support to the GCHRO regarding the communication, roll out, implementation and administration of Performance Management frameworks
- Manage content on the Learning Management System
- Provide feedback regarding matters of compliance and governance including GDPR/POPI and local employment legislation compliance.
- Produce and deliver standard (monthly, quarterly, and annual) and customized group HR reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent HR qualification
- Full CIPD Qualification
- International HR Experience
- Project and change Management experience
- Talent, training and development Management experience
- HR business analyst experience
- Analytical and reporting experience
- Job evaluation and succession reporting
- Flexible approach
There will be extensive overseas travel with this role so a flexible approach is of high importance. In return you will receive 33% discretionary bonus, 23 days leave plus public holidays, 35 hours per week and a salary of between 55-60K plus other benefits.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR BUSINESS PARTNER JOBS
HR Business Partner, North London, London
HR Business Partner, South London, London
HR Business Partner, East London, London
HR Business Partner, West London, London
HR Business Partner, London – City, London