HR Recruit have another HR Business Partner Vacancy for a Cambridge based client which is being handled by our South East team.
Our client, an engineering company based in Cambridge, is looking to recruit their first HR Business Partner for a newly create role. Reporting into the Chief Executive, this is a stand-alone.
HR will have a key role to play in helping to facilitate the organisation’s growth, through building line management capability, successfully integrating additional capacity (hired and acquired) and by ensuring that we implement value added systems, processes and policies across the business. As the business continues to gather momentum through major change programmes, you will be a tenacious, robust and flexible HR professional who thrives on challenge – no two days will be the same.
- Set up of HR function within the business
- Coordination of hiring, selection, employment offer negotiation and execution
- Effectively administer, manage and support the onboarding process
- Management of HR procedures (inc. Disciplinary, grievance, redundancy/ exit)
- Actively use the HRIS to ensure data accuracy, and timely reporting & analysis
- Act as coach and confident to line managers
- Promote, encourage and manage employee engagement and development
- A passionate Business Partner with a strong presence and business knowledge/commercial acumen, able to influence, persuade and challenge key stakeholders in order to achieve and surpass business goals.
- A strong people and stakeholder manager with proven ability to identify and drive business efficiency improvements in all areas of the business, unafraid to challenge where appropriate.
- Strong employee relations and organisational design experience.
- The ability to find creative, workable solutions “outside of the box” is key in this role.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, supporting multiple business managers whilst remaining calm, approachable, dependable and productive
- Previous TUPE experience, due diligence and integration of acquired companies would be an advantage.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), CIPD is preferred.
- A hands-on influencer.
If you feel you have the relevant skills, experience and gravitas for such a pivotal role, then we would love to hear from you. This is a hands-on role and will require someone with a can-do, positive attitude.
In return you will receive a salary of between 40-45K FTE plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Business Partner Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR BUSINESS PARTNER JOBS
HR Business Partner, Norwich, Norfolk
HR Business Partner, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
HR Business Partner, Ipswich, Suffolk
HR Business Partner, Colchester, Essex
HR Business Partner, Southend, Essex