HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a Leeds based client which is being handled by our Yorkshire team.
Our client, an international financial services organisation is looking for recruit a HR Advisor for their offices in Leeds. The purpose of the role is to support the human resources activity and ensure consistent practices are used across the business. Although working as part of the wider HR team, this is a stand-alone role for the Leeds office. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have previously worked in a stand-alone role or someone who can use their own initiative and work autonomously.
- Handle general employee relations activities such as performance improvement plans, flexible working requests, maternity leave and sickness absence.
- Ensure compliance with employment legislation with support from Senior HR Manager/HR Business Partners
- Guide managers and senior leaders on recruitment of exceptional talent
- As required manage recruitment activity
- Develop strong business relationships by being a trusted, responsive advisor
- Be the ‘go to’ person for all HR requirements, referring to the Senior HR Manager in a timely manner on areas outside authority level
- Have experience of working within a HR function within a fast moving environment
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of UK employment law
- CIPD qualified or working towards a CIPD qualification is desired
Be a self-starter with the ability to manage a range of activities with oversight from the Senior HR Manager
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to work as part of a progressive organisation but who also has the opportunity of a stand-alone role. The role is for 35 hours but the cllient will also consider candidate who would like slighly less hours or who want to work 4 days. In return, you will receive a salary of between 32-35K (pro rata) plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS