HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a Luton based client which is being handled by our South East team.
Our client in the automotive sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor based in Luton (reduced hours considered). Reporting directly into the Managing Director this is a stand-alone role. Supporting the operation of the business by proving an effective and professional HR generalist remit you are responsible for:
- Provide 1st Line HR Support for all employees.
- HR Admin e.g. provide contracts of employment and offer letters and inputting new starters onto the HR system.
- To prepare documentation for disciplinaries, grievances, recruitment, absence, changes etc.and support the managers by attending the meetings.
- To ensure filing is kept up to date
- To monitor and review absences.
- To prepare maternity and paternity documentation and liaise with payroll.
- To carry out HR project work as required/ agreed with the MD i.e. introduction of new processes/ procedures, development and training modules.
- Data entry on HRIS and ensure information is kept up to date
- Undertake facilitation and data capture of the appraisal and probationary review process.
- 360 degree recruitment
- Collate and prepare documentation for payroll relating to starters, leavers, changes, pension, bonuses and benefits and any other amendments required for the monthly payroll meeting.
- CIPD Qualified
- Knowledge of HR administration processes.
- Up to date sound knowledge of Employment Law.
- Use of HR/ Payroll IT systems. Computer literate.
- Ability to multi-task on many and varied duties.
- Excellent Time Management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Previous generalist HR experience gained in a busy environment.
- “Can Do” approach to work.
The hours are 40 per week (8-5) but the client will consider reduced hours. The salary is 33-35K based on full time equivalent.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS