HR Recruit have another HR Manager Vacancy for a Bradford based client which is being handled by our Yorkshire team
This role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to provide dynamic, proactive support throughout the organisation. This successful manufacturing organisation is achieving continued growth therefore an opportunity now exists for a manager to have the following responsibilities:
– Plan, develop and implement HR strategy for this established business.
– Advise and support the recruitment processes within the business (across all functions & departments).
– Review, implement and oversee all HR policy and best practices across all departments ensuring compliance.
– Liaise with the H&S Manager to provide line managers with up-to-date information on HR policies and H&S procedures.
– Attendance / performance management alongside training and development identification by liaising with existing HR/employee functions.
– Support team managers with all grievance / disciplinary issues advising on legislative and company policy and procedures.
– Liaise with other internal managers to help mitigate any issues that arise due to change in business / ways of working / etc
In return you will receive a salary of between 38-40K.
To see further information about our HR Manager Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR MANAGER JOBS