HR Recruit have another HR Director Vacancy for a West London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team.
Our client, an event company based in central London are looking to recruit a HR Director. The company is currently going through a transition period in terms of culture, structure, process and product. As a result, they require an ambitious and energetic HR Director to lead the people and culture function and to work with the senior management team as they take their business to the next level. There is a team of 2 in the HR function so this is a hand-on role.
- Develops and delivers the HR strategy with measurable KPI’s and tangible metrics.
- Define, articulate and implement the long term and short term people strategy with the CEO.
- Be the point of the contact for all HR matters.
- Oversee effective implementation of all agreed developments to business structures or change programmes i.e. redundancies and restructures.
- Ensure employee handbook and all company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Oversee the Company’s employee relations cases and advise on poor performance, sickness absences, poor attendance, conducting disciplinaries & grievances, managing settlement process, dealing with restructures and redundancies.
- Learning & Development: providing guidance and conducting workshops to up-skill managers’ capability in people management and raise awareness of HR risks.
- Recruitment and Selection: managing talent and on boarding process, advise hiring managers on recruitment best practice, assist in interviews using company competency questions, relationship management with agencies, credit checking new agencies, maintain and negotiate terms of business, and maintain PSL.
- Maintain and create HRMI reports, respond to requests, provide advice and analysis.
- Talent and Succession Management. Maintain and support an environment that recognises and rewards highly talented people.
- Taking full ownership of Health, Safety and Wellbeing procedures for all four offices, ensuring practices are in line with HSE Regulations.
- Regular travel to other regional offices.
- CIPD qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience in a senior HR role
- Previous experience of change management.
- Excellent working knowledge of Employment legislation in a commercial context.
- Hands on, pragmatic, analytical, and a flexible approach to work.
- Prior experience gained within a SME/Events/Sales environment would be highly beneficial.
- Commercially astute and business-minded, thriving in a sales-led environment
- Passionate about a strong culture
- Dynamic, insightful, and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels
- A doer who gets on with things with pace and determination
- Unafraid of getting their hands dirty but also able to take a strategic view, with the ability to fit seamlessly between granular detail and long-term vision
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high pressure environment
This role would suit an experienced HR Manager looking for their next step or a HR Director who has worked in an SME environment. In return you will receive a salary of between 75-85K + benefits.
To see further information about our HR Director Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR DIRECTOR JOBS