HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a North London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team.
HR Recruit have an exciting opportunity for a part-time HR Advisor in the education sector. The candidate will be required to work 2.5 – 3 days per week for 3 months. This is a hands-on role and stand-alone role. A HR generalist, you are required to review existing processes and to put policy and procedures in place. This is a varied role suited to an experienced HR professional with impeccable, all-round practical experience. A strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure are all essential attributes for candidates interested in this role.
- Maintaining HR systems effectively
- Reviewing current process and procedures
- Providing accurate data reports
- Advising employees and the management teams on HR related issues and matters
- Train existing team members on best practice
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries from managers and employees
- Able to offer ideas to the business to improve the HR function
- Advising on all HR queries
A minimum of 3 years HR experience is essential and the ideal candidate must be able to work on their own initiative and be hands-on. Experience of working in the education sector will be an advantage but not essential. In return the candidate will receive a salary of between 28-33K pro rata. There is a high probability that the role will become permanent after the 3 month period.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS