HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a Birmingham based client which is being handled by our Midlands team.
Our client is a multi- national business with a newly acquired site in West Bromwich, West Midlands. Reporting into the HRBP and based in the Midlands there is extensive travel to the companies’ other sites in Yorkshire and the South East when required. This is a varied and fast-moving role.
- Providing advice on HR policies and support managers in Employee relations cases including disciplinary, grievance and mediation cases
- Supporting recruitment in ensuring the correct approval procedures are followed
- Preparing offer letters and contracts of employment
- Collating training needs and delivering policy training sessions to managers
- Delivering Inductions and conducting Exit interviews,
- Managing maternity/paternity leave/flexible working requests
- Sickness absence management
- Management reporting on HR Metrics
- Launching HR activities such as suggestion scheme and benefits
- Annual pay review administration
Experience, Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience of HR admin and dealing with day to day HR issues
- Sound experience in advising managers on ER matters
- Confident in delivering HR Policy Workshops
- Experience of managing own workload and working without close supervision
- Degree educated or degree calibre
- Full driving license and confident in travelling across the UK
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30 with 1 hour for lunch although a degree of flexibility is required. The salary is 30-35K plus benefits.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS