HR Recruit have another HR Advisor Vacancy for a Gloucester based client which is being handled by our South West team.
Our client in the engineering and logistics sector is looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor based in Gloucester for 3 months for an immediate start. The main focus of the role is recruit so the ideal candidate must have previous recruitment experience.
• To manage and co-ordinate all departmental administration, including recruitment, training and development and compensation and benefits administration.
• To arrange and co-ordinate events across the organisation and with external parties.
• To complete the new hire / leaver checklists including putting together contracts, taking references and calculating holidays
• Managing the end to end recruitment process from beginning to offer
• Marketing vacancies by placing adverts, liaising with recruitment agencies and using social media
• Headhunting candidates where necessary
• Organising appropriate pre-interview testing for applicants
• Organising and attending interviews and assessment centres as appropriate for each role
• Management progression of LinkedIn as a new method of recruitment
• Providing responses and feedback to applicants and agencies in a timely manner
• Co-ordinating employee induction programmes and inducting new starters
• Working closely with Hiring Managers to understand their needs, supporting them through the recruitment process and managing expectations
The ideal candidate will be:
• Have previous recruitment experience
• Experience of working within a hi-tech, fast-moving environment would be advantageous.
• Proven IT skills, including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with people at all levels of seniority.
• Very strong attention to detail.
• Approachable, organised and flexible
• Able to work on own inititative and meet challenging deadlines
In return, the candidate can expect to receive a salary of between 25-30K pro rata depending on experience.
To see further information about our HR Advisor Recruitment services please visit the HR Recruit website
PREVIOUSLY VIEWED HR ADVISOR JOBS
HR Officer, Gloucester
HR Advisor, Swansea
HR Advisor, Swindon
HR Advisor, Plymouth
HR Advisor, Cardiff
HR Advisor, Bristol
HR Administrator, Swansea
HR Administrator, Plymouth
HR Administrator, Cardiff
HR Administrator, Bristol
HR Administrator, Gloucester
HR Administrator, Swindon
Registered candidates will be considered for every vacancy matching their search criteria.