HR Recruit have another HR & Facilities Administrator Vacancy for a West London based client which is being handled by our Greater London team.
Our client in the IT sector is looking to recruit an ambitious HR & Facilities Administrator for their Covent Garden base in London. As a thriving, competitive and forward thinking business, this role would suit a person who can bring creativity and innovation to the role who can implement new ideas. An experienced administrator you will be the first point of call for all hr queries and contribute to and support on strategic HR projects.
- Manages the on-boarding of new staff including recruitment, training and induction;
- Responsible for HR data administration, including updating the HR system;
- Manage the benefits portfolio and the Auto Enrolment process;
- Review and administration of payroll reports and reporting to leaders as required;
- Co-ordinates the administration of Maternity and Paternity processes;
- Responds to employee queries relating to benefits, policies and procedures;
- Monitors employee sick days and holidays in accordance with policies;
- Ensure compliance with ISO, data protection and H&S standards;
- Plans and prepares meetings and conferences as required by the HR Director;
- Updates processes and procedures in line with legislation changes with input from other departments;
- Provides support with HR projects and initiatives;
- Ensure that the health and safety policies, as guided by the SHEQ, are observed by the London office staff and visitors;
- Organise the layout and maintain the condition of the London office and arrange for necessary repairs;
- Sort and distribute mail;
- Assist in answering the main telephone and relay messages as necessary;
- Primary liaison with the landlord;
- Represent the Company at building management meetings.
- At least 3 years’ solid experience of HR administration.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- CIPD qualification – level 5 minimum.
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Self-motivated and resourceful. Someone with ambition.
- Proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures.
- Excellent organisation skills.
In return you will receive a competitive salary of between 34-38K depending on experience.