HR Business Partner, Syston, Leicestershire
posted: 31st January 2024
HR Recruit is currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner for a stand-alone role reporting into the Managing Director. The role is an office based role and the organisation has excellent growth plans. The purpose of this role is to the provide the full HR service to the business including the associated administration, to ensure the development and wellbeing of their expanding team. Working alongside the senior team, the HR Business Partner will play an active part in the success and growth of the business.
- To advise and guide the SMT in the strategic aspects of HR to ensure the function and activities are aligned to the achievement of the business plans.
- To manage the whole employee life cycle inc recruitment, onboarding and probation, HR admin, employee relations and engagement and active L&D to support business growth.
- Support Line Management to secure and develop positive employee relations and engagement.
- Provision of all HR admin and ensuring data management is accurate to provide key management data on a regular basis to support business planning.
- Support Line Management to ensure their employees reliable attendance and low absence.
- Provide accurate and up to date employment law advice to all Management.
- Ensure all policies and procedures and other key employment documents are up to date and best protect the business whilst ensuring fairness and legal compliance.
- Ensure that the statuary process such as Discipline and Grievances are managed fairly and lawfully and with all necessary process and procedures.
- Work with the L&D provider to ensure the essential skills are developed across the business.
- Supporting Line Management to ensure all regular reviews inc Appraisals and Probationary reviews are done on time and in a proactive manner.
- Work with the Senior Management Team to develop and manage a Succession Plan to support business growth.
- Generalist HR experience
- The successful applicant will have a strong and up to date knowledge of employment law,
- used to seasonal business demands and working with significant numbers of temp labour.
- A natural communicator who can sell their message to all levels of the business.
- The successful applicant must be able to work confidently at as a part of the Senior Management Team and show confident leadership on all aspects of HR.
- Travel will be required between local sites so the successful applicant must be a driver with regular access to a car.
- The successful applicant will work with the Senior Management Team to ensure achievement of the business plans.
In return you will receive a salary of between £50,000-£55,000 (depending on experience)