Chief People Officer, Skelmersdale, Lancashire
posted: 23rd January 2024
HR Recruit is currently seeking an ambitious HR professional for a Chief People Officer role for our expanding SME client in the healthcare sector. Joining a newly created C-Suite you will partner with them and report directly into the Managing Director. As a leading international organisation within their field, the CPO will play a pivotal role in elevating their people strategy to new heights, aligning it with their overarching business objectives.
- Developing and executing a forward-looking people strategy that anticipates future workforce needs
- Define and embed a distinctive culture that supports the strategic objectives, underpinned by innovative approaches to employee engagement, well-being and Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging (DEIB).
- Use data analytics to provide strategic insights and recommendations for organisation design and talent-related decisions alongside metrics to measure the effectiveness of People programs.
- Design and implementation of a competitive rewards strategy that attracts and retains top talent underpinned by performance management strategies that align individual and team performance with business objectives.
- Strategic approach to talent identification, development, and succession planning, ensuring the availability of a robust leadership pipeline and proactively addressing talent gaps and anticipating future skill requirements.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership team to shape the company’s overall strategic direction and defining an enabling strategic workforce plan that considers the global nature of the organisation.
- Developing and implementing people plans and ensuring that the employee experience meets or goes beyond the agreed EVP
- Proven experience in leading (or being part of the people leadership team) of a global people function in a medium size enterprise that’s going through significant growth.
- Capability to develop and deliver people plans that support organisational strategy.
- Data savvy and understands how data can be used to drive decision making.
- Worked in or alongside organisation transformation.
- Global experience, with good cultural awareness and the ability to coach leaders.
- Capable of working in partnership with but also challenging a senior leadership team.
- Leading and coaching an evolving people that is embarking on a digital transformation.
- Strong Leadership skills, coaching and developing a high performing team
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience and understanding of different cultures (especially Asia & Africa) from both an employee but also customer perspective.
The role would suit a candidate who has experience of business scale up and digital transformation.
The role is hybrid where you would be in the office 2 days per week. The client is looking for a candidate who lives within a feasible commute to Skelmersdale.
In return you will receive a salary of between £80,000-£100,000 (Circa)