HR Advisor, Bristol
posted: 30th October 2023
HR Recruit is currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor for our SME in Bristol. Reporting into the HR Business Partner, the role will be largely administrative and will involve guiding and advising managers on matters such as investigations, performance management, recruitment, absence, induction, probation and all people management challenges.
- Supporting the management teams with employee relations issues in a timely, commercial and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that all HR admin is implemented accurately and efficiently
- Assist with investigations, reviewing investigatory reports and providing feedback on areas of concern to the HRBP and management.
- Support hearings for Disciplinary, Capability and Grievance with all documentation, preparation and attendance with the manager.
- Oversee the probation process
- Provide recruitment advice and support to managers.
- Extensive knowledge of operational Human Resources and Employment Law
- 2-3 years generalist HR advisory experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Sound judgement and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to deal with conflict and difficult conversations and situations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Able to build and maintain supportive and positive relations with stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and highly literate, with the ability to interpret figures and create clear- detailed written communications
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative in high-pressure situations
- Exceptional organisational skills and highly efficient
In return you will receive a salary of between £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience)